The Nicollet County Bank Saints Club is designed for our bank customers, age 50 or better. In addition to being age 50 or better, the club requires maintaining a minimum of $1,500 in a Nicollet County Bank account. One account covers both husband and wife. .
As a Saints Club member you can enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Free Checking: No service charge, no minimum balance required.
- Free Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders.
- Free Notary Service.
- Free Copies: limit five per month, please.
- Free Wire Transfer of Funds: Within the continental limits of the U.S., limit two wire transfers per month, please. Reduced fee of $10 per wire after two.
- Free Telephone Transfers: Call (507) 931-3182 to transfer funds from one account to another, 24 hours a day.
- Direct Payment and Deposit Assistance.
- ATM POS/Debit Card: No annual fee ATM allowing members to have 24 hour banking, seven days a week at our local ATMs and thousands of others worldwide.
- Free Signature Guarantee.
Additional Club Benefits
- Special Events: A meeting with refreshments or a special function will be held once a month.
- Special Travel Offers: Day trips and extended tours will be offered to club members throughout the year.
- Monthly Newsletter: Highlights upcoming events, club member birthdays and wedding anniversaries is mailed (optional) to members.
- Free Lamination: One free lamination each month of any billfold item (photos, social security cards, luggage tags, etc.).
- Visa Travel Money Card: Convenient pre-paid card offered at half price.
- Financial Services: SEP and Individual Retirement accounts.