What does Nicollet County Bank do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number
- Account balances
- Payment history
- Transaction history
- Checking account information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ information; the reasons Nicollet County Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons Nicollet County Bank Can Share Your Personal Information
- For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations or report to credit bureaus.
- For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you. Nicollet County Bank does not share this information.
- For joint marketing with other financial companies. Nicollet County Bank does not share this information.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes such as information about your transactions and experiences. Nicollet County Bank does not share this information.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes such as information about your creditworthiness. Nicollet County Bank does not share this information.
- For nonaffiliates to market to you. Nicollet County Bank does not share this information.
How does Nicollet County Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
How does Nicollet County Bank collect my personal information?
- We collect your personal information when you:
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Pay us by check
- Make a wire transfer
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
- Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Nicollet County Bank does not share with our affiliates.
- Nonaffiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Nicollet County Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
- Joint Marketing: A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. Nicollet County Bank doesn’t jointly market.
Other Important Information
- For Alaska, Illinois, Maryland and North Dakota Customers. We will not share personal information with nonaffiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing – without your authorization.
- For California Customers. We will not share personal information with nonaffiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing – without your authorization. We will also limit our sharing of personal information about you with our affiliates to comply with all California privacy laws that apply to us.
- For Massachusetts, Mississippi and New Jersey Customers. We will not share personal information from deposit or share relationships with nonaffiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing – without your authorization.
- For Vermont Customers. We will not share personal information with nonaffiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing – without your authorization, and we will not share personal information with affiliates about your creditworthiness without your authorization.
Nicollet County Bank recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of customers and others who visit our website. Nicollet County Bank is committed to securing and protecting information which may personally identify you in the online environment. This is Nicollet County Bank’s commitment to you, our valued customers.
For additional questions, we can be reached via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For each visit to our website, we collect the domain name and information volunteered by visitors (such as survey information) as well as email addresses of those who communicate with us via email so that we may respond. Information on what pages are accessed or visited is collected on an aggregate basis, not individually. Website contest winners are publicized on our website. Contests are open to anyone, except employees of Nicollet County Bank.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website and the services and products that may be offered to you. This information may also be used to notify visitors who have requested to be contacted about product news, updates and information.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address and telling us that you do not want to receive email from our company.
If you supply us with your postal address and/or telephone number online, we may use them to contact you with information on products and services, or upcoming events. If you never wish to be contacted for any products, services or special promotions, please let us know by sending email to the above address.